Vidya Balan And Rani Mukherjee Kiss Scandal

video
When two hot babes kissing on camera, it’s certainly a shock. The same thing happened when Bollywood beauty Rani Mukherjee and Vidya Balan locked lips on zoom TV. Both Rani and Vidya are playing key roles in the highly anticipated and controversial film “No One killed Jessica. ” They participated in the talk show as part of their promotion of the film. But this is not a speech scheduled show as a television journalist in question the star. Instead, Rani Mukherjee plays a television journalist and zoom like a star Vidya Balan.

Rani: So, what about the rumours that we had problems?
Vidya: Well, lovers tiffs happen. I get upset, you placate me, you get upset, and I placate you. Sometimes flowers work, sometimes chocolates. I think in your case flowers do the magic. Do we really look that we’re having a problem? We can prove otherwise.
Rani: Come here … (they do a lip-lock).
Vidya: No, only for Rani.
Rani: Vidya, actually I’m getting quite distracted by your red lipstick. What do I do?
Vidya: Okay, I will talk like this. Ha, ha, ha!
Rani: On this note, another kiss. (Kisses Vidya passionately on the mouth and Vidya responds).
Vidya: mmnnn … that says a lot about me.

1 comment: